BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

ProCrasTinaTioN..

procrastination is avoid doing something that must be done..in the other word atymology..atymology???haha..if i dont look in the dictionary i will never know that atymology is avoid doing something..hehe..this topic had help me to add one of my dictionary...opsss..my vocabulary..ok again its all about myself..i also can be the part of a group of people who really loves procrastination..on my own word..doing last minute job..herrmmm..i try to avoid it but still i cant..anybody who have an idea or opinion how to change this bad attitude please..help me..procrastination is a very bad attitude..as i had facing it many time..the results my work was incomplete,mess up and definately will get my head dizzy...but yet i did not come to my sense..i do realize it but all my friends surround were just like me..so when i have an intention to change its always being stuck..hehe..friends influence..hope i will change one fine day..Insyaallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment