BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

mY dReAm..

here comes something that i love to talk about..my blog is all about myself..as we know everybody in this world have their own dream..so do with me..in my whole life there is a fews dreams that i really want to achieve and i believe i can achieve it..my first and the biggest dream i ever had dream of is, to be a rich people..hehe..i believe i could achieve it..nothing is imposibble in this world..work hard will definately worth it..im not dreaming to be a millionare but rich will be fine..haha..this is because by a rich person i will have some money so, i can send my parent to Makkah as what they had dream..parent will always be my no one..then, i also want to have my own business,this is because i dont like to be order to do this and to do that..thats why i am taking business management as my basic..besides, knowledge is very important now..i also dream to have a happy family with a loving husband that will always encourage and support me in order to success in my business..as we know people always said that "there is a woman behind a sucessfull man" but for me i want my husband to be my backbone and my strength..ok..as a married woman for sure i want kids to cheer up our days..im would love to have two kids..one girl and one boy..my kids will definately be a cute and active person...hurmmm i hope, i wish and i will put an effort to achieve all my dreams..Insyaallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment