BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

wHen I Was 60 i WilL...

when i was 60 i will be a successful businesswoman with a such a happy family..at that time probably i already have 3 grandchildren..wahh..it must be really happening..at the stage of age,all what i need to do is giving orders  to all my subordinate..so i will have a lots of free time ..i can spend my pastime for a vacation with my family and spend most of my time by decorate my house which is part of my hobby that i cant manage to do it when i was young..at the age of 60 i will also be one of the represntative for the woman association..this is because by being one of the representative i could help the single mother and the most important things is i will always being alert to the surrounding issues and i will try to ensure all the woman will be protect..

No comments:

Post a Comment