BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

prayer..

prayer???i had been given this topic to talk about or to make a story about it..reluctantly, i have no idea what i'm gonna talk about it..hurmmm...no matter what it is, i still need to brainstorm my brain and ensure something will come out..ha..finally i got something to share here..its all about my prayer that i made to our God Almighty..as a last and youngest child in my family i always feel alone..i need an accompany to play with..someone that will cheer me up..at that time i wish that i have a power of miracle because by having that i can make a wish and i could wish for a friend..hehe..sound silly isn't??then i told my mom..but she just ignore me..hermm..adults..always dont care about what children think..then i told my baba..which is my father, he told me "dear why dont you pray because Allah will always be with you"..at that time i dont really understand but i still do it..i pray that my mom will give me a baby..haha..few months after that i got a very surprising  news that my sister in law give birth to my first niece..waa..all this time, i didn't know that she was pregnant..im the happiest person on that time..eventhough the baby not from my mom but God had grant my wish to have an accompany..Thanks God..

No comments:

Post a Comment