BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My FavOuritE cHildHoOd MemOry

My favourite childhood memory???wahhhh..this is the most difficult task...hurmm...Seriously,seems i had forget most of my childhood memory..but there is one tender memory that i cant and i wont forget..its all about me and my friends..when i was a child im a litte bit boyish or 'tomboy'. i love to mix with boys more than girls..i follow them to river,catch fish with hands..haha..during that time seems i do not afraid of nothing except my father..one day, when my father was out to work my friend name syafiq called me and ask me to follow them..he said that they had such a fun plan on that day..without told anybody i just follow them..we walk almost 2km to the palm oil farm to catch the fish there..the fish was big and there's  many fish..i was excited but it did not longer lasting because after i managed to catch a fish my brother came and fetch me home..when i reach home my parent keep advising me and force me to behave like a girl..starting from that they always keep their eyes on me...and now i am totally a girl..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment